Follow the Garden Path with Beech Hollow
Beech Hollow is pleased to continue to offer a series of garden classes specifically tailored to the needs of habitat and pollinator gardens. These classes have been chosen from experienced, trusted and knowledgeable practitioners and educators who have been spreading the good word and works of native plant gardening for the past 20 years.
Here is a list of classes, sign ups will be announced early February:
- Patio Planters & Small Space Planting, Andrea Greco. March 19th, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Plant Selection and Design (2 part class) Andrea Greco. Wed March 22nd & Wed March 29th, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Invite a Monarch for Lunch, Trecia Neal. April 2nd, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Feel Empowered to Prune, Barbara Dorfman. April 16, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Earth Day Wildflower Walk at Beech Hollow, with Tanner Biggers. April 22nd, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Compost: the Other Black Gold, Trecia Neal. April 23rd, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- One Butterfly at a Time, Pandra Williams. May 7th, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Worms in My Kitchen, Trecia Neal. May 14th, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Meet Your Native Bees, Peter Helfrich. May 21st, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Lily Walk at Beech Hollow Farm, with Tanner Biggers. June 03, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Beecatur National Pollinator Week Festival, Decatur. June 24, 11:00 am -2:00 pm.
- National Pollinator Week Pollinator Census at Beech Hollow, with Tanner Biggers. June 24, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Xeriscape: The Dry Garden, Andrea Greco. Sept 24th, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm.