Welcome to Website Orders FAQ
How do I place an order for plant pick up?
- Order and pay for your plants at www.beechhollowfarms.com
- Indicate on the order which location you want to pick up the plants at, either Lexington or Scottdale.
When will my website order arrive in Scottdale?
- Beech Hollow usually has one weekly delivery between the farm in Lexington and our Scottdale location.
What is the cut off time for weekend plant pickup?
- You may place an order by Wednesday 11:59pm for Saturday pickup.
- This is a delivery option offered at no charge to customers.
Is there another delivery option?
- Yes, private delivery services from the farm in Lexington to the nursery in Scottdale cost about $200 one way, as it is a two hour drive and a tank of gas.
Where will my plants be?
- Once your plants arrive in Scottdale, they are held in the Pick up Corral. Our staff will help you get your plants.
Picking up Your Plants
- When you place your order and pay through the website, a receipt with an order number is automatically generated.
- Please bring this receipt to the nursery to pick up your plants.
- When you come to pick up your order, please tell a member of the staff you have an order for pick up.
- You may use either the name on the order or the order number to help staff locate your order.
- If you are picking up for someone else, it is very important to have the receipt available to make sure we have pulled the right order for you.