- You cannot add "Pollinator 6 Pack" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
$7.00 – $108.00
Common Name: Foxglove Penstemon
- Habit: Perennial Herb
- Light: Part Shade (2-5 hrs. direct sun), Full Sun (5+ hrs. direct sun)
- Water Needs: Dry, Average
- Height: 1-2′
- Flower: White, Violet, May, Jun, Jul
- Fruit: Small teardrop shaped pods full of tiny seeds line the stalk
- Fall Color: Yes
- Natural Habitat: Bottomland Deciduous Forest, Woodland Edge
- Larval host for: Baltimore Checkerspot (Euphydras pheton)
Basal rosette of glossy leaves put up a slender, erect stalk lined with pairs of leaves and multiple flowers at the top. The flowers are small, tubular and white. They have five petals, with the three lower ones being extended out and slightly drooping. Flowers are followed by small ovate seed pods.